Thursday, June 09, 2005

Pissed, frustrated, angry

So I've said this before, one of my housemates, Jacinta thinks i'm her personal alarm clock. Well, it happened again this morning. She went out last night for her boss's birthday, came home in the wee hours of the morning making all sorts of noise. This morning after 7am, i go in to wake her up and ask if she's going to work..she shrugs and rolls over. I think fine, and go about getting ready for work.

I turn the iron on, go back to my room, finish getting ready and come back out to iron my work shirt. Well, in that time, Jacinta had gone out to have a shower and turned the iron off. Arg! So i plug the damn thing back in, and start ironing my shirt...meanwhile, Jacinta is now in the shower and she starts cursing because i assume the hot water has run out. Frankly, she deserved it.

At the end of it all, i was just so pissed at her, i left to go to work 30 minutes earlier than i was planning because i didn't want to deal with that shit or her.

Great start to a friday. At least it's a long weekend and i have that to look forward to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

car alarm reviewhttp://www.alarmmonitorsecurity.infoI brought some batteries, they weren;t included.car alarm review

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home