Monday, June 06, 2005

decorations and slacking off

There's a pretty big rugby game that's played every year here, called the State of Origin. It's called that because there are only NSW & QLD teams in our rugby, and so it's like a match off between the two states.

Whichever state you first played for in your first team, you get a chance to represent them in these games. Ofcourse they only choose the best of the best...but that's no surprise...

So anyway, they decided that it'd be a good idea for everyone in the call centre to get in on this and decorate their desks/cubes...

The first game was a few weeks ago, and i didn't do much. a simple little sign above my desk. This time i wanted to go all out and put up streamers and signs, and balloons. So i finally got around to doing that today on my lunch break.

Let me just say, i think it looks crap! haha. but at least it's not all sitting on my desk like it has been for the past week.

In other news, i need to write to my buddy that moved down south. I haven't emailed her in weeks now and i'm such a slacker for it. I mean i could have done it now...but i'm writing here instead...Oops! It's our little secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home