Monday, May 30, 2005

Some things are better left unsaid

You know those moments in your life that you just wish you didn't hear what someone just said, or you over heard a conversation you meant meant to hear...well, sometimes you just don't repeat these things or confront the person.

Apparently my housemate doesn't think along the same lines as me...

Friday night i was "doing things" in my room, and i thought i was quiet, but it seems i was wrong. Last night my housemate came up to me lastnight, 3 nights after the fact, to tell me that on friday night they could hear me.

WFTBBQSEX!!!!

Then she goes one further and says i don't have to appologise!!??! Then why the Hell did you have to bring it up? Yea, nothing like feeling awkward in your own home

In other news, my computer works today. However my back is so tense because the height of the desk is lower than my old desk...ugh! I can't put up the information i need to carry out my job because they don't have the special pins to pin intot he cube walls. i have to ask the chick that handles stationary orders. Screw that.

Today is shaping up to be aa shitty day, but i can't complain that much, others have it worse than me...

1 Comments:

Blogger seej said...

WFTBBQSEX!!!!

You spelt WTF as WFT again. =P

Wuv you!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home