Thursday, June 02, 2005

lacky

I can be your lacky for a nominal fee. Just ask. I mean everyone else seems to think i do it for free!

My housemate sleeps in this morning. After i'm done getting ready, i go knock on her door to make sure she is awake. She's not. I wake her, tell her what time it is, then she has the balls to tell ME that i should wake her lazy ass if she's not up and walking around by 7am! Fucking whore. I'm NOT your personal alarm clock. Fuck you.

In other news, i went to ask my supervisor a simple question because my eyes were blind and couldn't see the answer in front of my face. I go to her, ask the question, she gives me that look that says, "i'm not going to tell you a damn thing because YOU SHOULD know this." So i say immediately, "You're not going to tell me, are you?" She says to me "It's written there"

I walk back to my desk right after saying something i'm sure it's good i can't remember. Sit down. Take a deep breath. Look over my training docs again, and see what i missed last time. Start crying, then take the member off hold while fighting back tears. I continue to set the member up and put his enquiry through whilst trying to type through the blurriness of my eyes.

I'm a mess. I'm not sure that i am needed, such as a contradiction that is to the above. Good thing it's unrelated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home