Friday, June 24, 2005

strange dreams and ramblings

I dreamt last night that i met my boy. Firstly, we had st up a met but he bailed on me. This time it wasn't planned, more that i kinda ran into him.

See, i was just hanging around with some friends, and he had told me he was going to be with this chick. Well, in my travels i ran into this chick and asked where my man was, she had no clue or wasn't about to tell me. So, i started running around like a looney and finally found him. He was making some music video at my house!! haha

It was the strangest thing, but very cool *evil*

But what makes this dream even stranger...i woke up and thought "no pickles"

Yeah, really. WTF?

Thinking back on it now, i'm not sure if i actually woke up from the dream and thought it, or if it was somehow part of the dream. Odd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home